What personal information we collect
– When you join our mailing list from our website or at a meeting, we collect your email address and may collect your first and last name.
– If you pay to become a Pro-Member, we will collect your first and last name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
How we use your personal information
-The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed of MAUS news, information, and meetings. You may opt out at any time by unsubscribing from the main page of the website or by clicking here
-We may also use your information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve MAUS services and communications with members.
Disclosure and Protection of personal information
– MAUS will never sell or distribute your information to any third party, unless you have made a request or given MAUS written permission to do so.
– It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for MAUS to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
– MAUS takes precautions — including administrative and technical to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.